Google Earth Pro v22.214.171.1249 Final (3D Support) Multilanguage Portable Download
Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings. Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
|Google Earth Pro v126.96.36.1999 Final (3D Support) Multilanguage Portable | 47 Mb|
Google Earth Pro v188.8.131.529 Final
Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff. You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results.
You can leave notes, called "placemarks" all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in "My Places". Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth - Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
- Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
- Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
- Spreadsheet import - ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
- KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Use it for:
- Planning a trip
- Getting driving directions
- Finding a house or apartment
- Finding a local business
- Exploring the world
Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery as the free version of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
• Utilize data layers to locate your target demographic
• Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
• Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
• Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
• Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
• Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
Issues fixed in this release Google Earth Client
• The 'Enable Controller' option in user preferences is now turned off by default. This prevents red directional arrows from displaying as a result of uncalibrated joysticks and other controllers being connected to Earth at startup.
• For enhanced security, 'Use HTTPS for Google connections' is now toggled on by default.
• We fixed a bug whereby the cache size rose above user-specified limits.
• We fixed a crash resulting from searching on some Windows machines.
• We updated the LEAP API to version 1.08.
• We reduced LEAP controller sensitivity to user hand motions. This enables a smoother flight and greater control over your flight path when using a LEAP
Note: Portable built with Cameyo.com
Download Google Earth Pro v184.108.40.2069 Final (3D Support) Multilanguage Portable
|Version||Pro v220.127.116.119 Final (3D Support) Multilanguage|
|Operation System||Win XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8|
|Download||[ Portable Google Earth Pro v18.104.22.1689 Final (3D Support)]|