|Portable Active@ Partition Manager v1.3.012 | 5.82 MB | Hotfile | Ryushare | Mediaifire|
In case you want to explore detailed information or change the attributes of a partition or drive, this tool can be of assistance. A neat function that advanced users will find most welcomed is the ability to view and edit the boot sector values.
When creating new partitions, the program offers you a choice among Primary, Extended and Logical, not to mention that you can set the partition geometry manually and use as measurement units either megabytes or sectors.
With Active@ Partition Manager you can assign any available drive letter to the newly created partitions and mark them as Active if necessary. Insofar as the formatting options are concerned, this software comes with basic settings which include writing a volume label, choosing the file system and the allocation unit size.
All in all, this utility packs all the features one would need to quickly manage storage devices, be them internal or external, fixed or removable. Active@ Partition Manager is also very easy to use and thus it is fit for less experienced users as well.
Here are some key features of "Active@ Partition Manager":
· Create a partition or logical drive
· Format a logical drive or partition (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
· Assign or change partition attributes
· Format a Flash memory as NTFS
· Delete a partition or logical drive
· Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
· Mark partition as active.
· Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
· View the properties of a partition, logical drive or hard drive device
|Title||:||Active@ Partition Manager|
|Operation System||:||Win XP/Vista/Win 7|
|Download||:||[Hotfile] - [Ryushare] - [Mediafire]|
|Download Links||:||[Portable Active@ Partition Manager v1.3.012]|