As an advanced computer user, it’s difficult to keep the computer in shape, especially if you install and test applications on regular basis. That’s why you need to carry out a regular maintenance, just to be sure everything is in the right place and you won’t be assaulted by errors as soon as you start your computer.
In order to do so, you should probably take a look at TuneUp Utilities, an advanced software solution that could help you optimize your computer for the best performance. Still, it can do a lot more.
First of all, the installation procedure. Deploying TuneUp Utilities on your computer could take a while especially if you go for the Custom mode which will walk you through the whole process in order to select the elements you want for your app. It took only a few minutes in our case though, but in the end we got a perfectly configured software solution ready to keep our computer in shape.
The interface is the best you can get in this case. TuneUp Utilities is an incredibly complex application with tons of features and numerous tools for optimizing the computer, so an user friendly interface is a must have. And developers have managed to deliver it, presenting every single function in a very pleasant way. However, if you’re a beginner extra care is always recommended, not only because you could do something wrong, but also because TuneUp must be configured in the right way to get the best results.
All major tools are grouped into tabs, while the settings menu can be easily accessed from the top of the interface. Along with the optimization features, developers have also included a Windows Customization option so, besides cleaning the registry, removing broken shortcuts or accelerating the system shutdown, the user can also change the logon screen, the visual style or modify animations and effects. All of these from a single yet powerful interface.
TuneUp Utilities is, without any doubt, one of the best apps in this category, and paying 50 bucks for keeping your computer in shape for running at maximum speed isn’t so much of a bad deal.
Here are some key features of "TuneUp Utilities":
TuneUp Start page:
· Intuitive Layout, Easy to Use
· Provides quick and easy access to the most critical optimization functions
· A single yet comprehensive appraisal of your PC's current performance and overall system health
TuneUp Speed Optimizer:
· Intelligent, Powerful Utility for any User Skill Level
· Easy optimization in just a few clicks
· Identifies unused programs and resource-draining functions
· Recommends tools for optimal PC performance
TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance:
· Automatic, Fast Optimization
· Enables one-click maintenance of the most important functions of your PC
· Cleans the Windows registry
· Deletes temporary files and folders
· Increases the system performance through integrated defragmentation
· Streamlines your desktop and simplifies folder shortcuts with one click
TuneUp Drive Defrag:
· Intelligent defragmentation with new progress display
TuneUp System Control:
· Supports Opera
TuneUp Uninstall Manager:
· Intuitive uninstall options
TuneUp Startup Manager:
· Increases the speed at the start-up of your PC
TuneUp Registry Cleaner:
· More powerful tool with in-depth view of your PC registry
|Title||:||TuneUp Utilities 2012|
|Operation System||:||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7|
|Download||:||[Hotfile] - [Mediafire]|