Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool - software developed by Kaspersky Labs to provide additional security against malicious programs. Kaspersky AVP Tool finds and cures: viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware, all types of rootkits and similar malicious programs.
- Excellent detection of malicious programs and strong ability to remove.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Can be installed on an infected system (in safe mode).
- Comprehensive testing and treatment: the search for malware signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Collect system information and interactive scripting.
- Automatic and manual removal of various types of malicious programs.
Kaspersky AVP Tool is designed to quickly find and isolate files, but can not be used as a permanent means of virus protection. To ensure the security of your computer must have to have another "normal" anti-virus with the means of protection in real time.
Changes in the latest version:
updated database of malware.
Megaupload | Hotfile | Enterupload | Filesonic | Ziddu